Wedding Catering by Andolini's | More Than Just Your Favorite Pizza
The dress, the venue, the photographer - there are so many big decisions to make for your perfect wedding day. But after the big "I do's" happen, and you are officially on to the celebration of your new lives together, you are going to want to eat! Not only is catering going be a really big deal to you, it's going to be a big deal for your guests. But here is the problem; most wedding catering (making a mass amount of food that is usually served far away from the kitchen it was prepared in) isn't very good! Which means not only did your guest's meal cost $30 a head, the chicken was also very dry and the steak was chewy. Yuck.
It doesn't have to be that way. There ARE good catering options out there, you just have to know where to look. Andolini's is one of our favorite wedding caterers, and it's not only because of their locally legendary pizza - they do way more than just pizza it turns out - but the food still tastes like you were eating it in their restaurant, and it is surprisingly affordable. That's quite a one-two combo if you ask us.
In this video, we sit down with Andolini's catering manager, and find out as much as we can to help you decide if you should look into Andolini's to cater your wedding.
To get you prepped for the episode, here are some of the questions we cover.
- Is catering a big part of what Andolini's does?
- Do people really order pizza for their wedding?
- Why would a bride choose Andolini's for their wedding catering?
- What other options are there besides pizza for catering in the Tulsa and Oklahoma areas?
- Why do you think Andolini's sticks out from other options?
- Can we do a free tasting of your food options?
- Does Andolini's do different deserts for catering as well?